Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mexican Tater Tot Casserole

Hi! Tonight I did not plan for dinner ahead of time, which led me to look in the freezer and pantry and make something up! I saw the hamburger meat and tater tots and thought, tater tot casserole. I had no velveeta and we just had green beans last night....so....I went with the concept and ran with it. Here is what I used:

1lb ground beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
2 cans cream of mushroom
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can fiesta cheese
1/2 cup grated cheese
Tater tots

I browned meat and drained.
Next I added seasoning, sour cream, soups, and nacho cheese to the meat and heated through.
I then poured in casserole dish, topped with tater tots then sprinkled cheese on top.
I baked this on 425 for 20 mins.

**this turned out great but I think I will add a can of corn and a can of black beans to this next time!

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment