Friday, March 1, 2013

Seafood Alfredo

Tonight I made Seafood Alfredo, yum! This recipe fed four adults and we had a lot left over!

Here is what I use:

Minced Garlic
Sliced Mushrooms
Immitation Crab Meat
Shrimp
Alfredo Sauce
Pasta Noodles

This is VERY easy!

I started by getting everying prepped. I make things easy on myself.
I bought peeled and devained shrimp, and minced garlic in a jar.
 
Next I get the noodles going. I use a Pasta Boat.
I have made this with all kinds of different pasta, tonignt I used bowtie.
 
While the noodles are cooking, I heat a pan and saute the garlic and mushrooms.
 We love mushrooms so I use an entire small container.
We also like garlic I use about 2tbs.
I cook this in a large pan then use the pan to serve out of, less dishes to clean!!
 
Once the garlic begins to darken, I add the meat in.
The immitation crab and the shrimp are both precooked so
it does not take long to heat through.
Once warm, it should only take approx. 5 mins, I added two jars of Alfredo Sauce.
(You can make a smaller amount using less pasta and 1 jar of sauce.)
 
This just needs to heat through. The noodles cook in the pasta boat for approx. 25 mins, so they finished right as this was all heating through.
I just add the noodles to the pan and stir.
 
Finished!! 
I know this is not a great pic, but I got busy eating and forgot to take a pic! lol
This pic was of the leftovers.
 
Thank you for reading this! Please feel free to share by posting my link :)
-Beth
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment